WEDDING FAIR - SUNDAY 1ST OCTOBER 2017 - 11AM - 3PM - FREE ENTRY
CHECK OUT OUR NEW SPECIAL OFFER FOR WINTER WEDDINGS
VIEW OUR 2017 WEDDING BROCHURE
Your wedding is undoubtedly one of the greatest days of your life. It’s a day that will be remembered by yourself, family and friends for many years to come so let us make it a reflection of your own individual style.
We Offer the following:
- Option of a civil ceremony
- Wedding Coordinator to help with your planning
- Flexible Menu's and Wedding Packages
- Inclusive Drinks Packages
- Private use of Balcony with spectacular views over the course
- Option of Canapes
- Variety of buffets available such as Hog Roast, BBQ or traditional Finger Buffet
- Giant games for the Balcony to keep the kids amused
- We also work with a number of suppliers wo can offer anything from a backdrop, Casino Tables, Bouncy castle or even a helicopter for arriving!!
HELPING YOU TO PLAN
If you’d like to have your entire wedding at Brampton Heath you will first of all need to book the Registrar at the appropriate Register Office. You will need to tell them where and when you would like the ceremony to take place.
You cannot book more than one calendar year in advance with your local Register Office.
Numbers for a Civil Ceremony are limited to around 60 - 70 guests at Brampton Heath Golf Centre.
All catering will be dealt with ‘in house’, although you can, of course, bring your own Wedding Cake! We can create a menu to your choice and budget. Drinks We are licensed for the sale of alcohol and are able to supply wines, beers and spirits to order.
Evening functions normally run until 12.30am The bar will close half an hour beforehand. With regards to entertainment, it is possible for you to bring in a band, disco or casino etc. but if you prefer you can use our in house DJ/Disco.
We are here to help. Please do not hesitate to phone, email or visit should you need help or assistance at any time. It is advisable where possible to make an appointment for viewings to avoid disappointment.
If you'd like to see photos of the Venue please go to our facebook page.